The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
04.10.2014 - 04.10.2017 Happy Birthday RM!!!    -     Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum!   
3rd Anniversary - Calm before the Storm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Roaring Motors Racing Team :: -RM 3rd Anniversary-
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 4 Oct 2017 - 23:44    Post subject: 3rd Anniversary - Calm before the Storm? Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi all my babies!!!

As we don't have any (only) french speaking member anymore, I will only write in english. 

Well, this year was the calmest one we had since the creation of RM in 2014. The main members are still united, but we are more buddies on discord than on Trackmania. Yes, we switched from skype to discord. This might be the only innovation this year And one other good news is that one of our best driver is back after over a year of inactivity lalala .

After 3 years of existence, our members are getting older and don't have anymore time for Trackmania as they did before:
Some are working hard in school to obtain a flourishing future (or not!), some are working now, some found a pretty girlfriend and/or a sexy boyfriend, got married, and so on ....  This is the way of life! .

RM remains a community where people around the world just have fun. Our few members are reliable and, I hope, they will, in the future.

As written above, Discord is now our new voice and text chat app. It allows us to go on vocal easier than with skype. And then we talk about serious shit. All the time. Wink

This year we didn't had any war (if my memory is well). But maybe we will in the near future?  Smile

Voilà. Thats all I had to say about the 2016-2017 season of RM.

Thank you to all our members. Let us stay happy together. Not more. Not less.

...and for those who still wonder why our skype conversation is dead since 2 months, Write me a message to join us on discord!!!!

Chevalier,

Supreme Leader

Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 5 Oct 2017 - 00:46    Post subject: 3rd Anniversary - Calm before the Storm? Reply with quote

No pic? what? where is that pic we were promised?
Hp3Sd
Fun Driver

Nation TM: india
Login TM: harshp.hp3
Male Pisces

PostPosted: Sat 7 Oct 2017 - 05:38    Post subject: 3rd Anniversary - Calm before the Storm? Reply with quote

Congrats all RM members !!!
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 15:18    Post subject: 3rd Anniversary - Calm before the Storm?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Roaring Motors Racing Team :: -RM 3rd Anniversary- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation