The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
RM vs pgg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ←
Previous topic :: Next topic  

Are you interested?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Bardmaster

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: littlelemmon
Login TM²: bademeister_bard
Masculin Taurus

PostPosted: Tue 30 May 2017 - 18:50    Post subject: RM vs pgg Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello dear RM,

i am Bardmaster from the team http://www.project-gaming-germany.de/ and we want to challenge you for a Scrimweek!
At first i would like to know if you are even interested, since RM is a Speed clan and the Scrimweek would be about 1 Dirt, 1 Tech, 1 RPG, 1 Nascar and 1 Fun/Fullspeed map per team.
We can Host a Server and after 1 Week the top 5 Locals per Team on each Map will gain Points (10 Points for Local 1; 9 Points for Local 2; 8 Points for Local 3 and so on)
Here is a small example in case some of you are curious:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zlEwy4FtHVSbK7Y6RUrOpz7mTEAUiPjOxbXEENFIw_0/e
You can switch between the maps with the Index Tabs below.

Awaiting you Response, Bard.
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 31 May 2017 - 23:07    Post subject: RM vs pgg Reply with quote

Hey Bard,

thanks for the challenge! Unfortunately we've been quite inactive lately, our best players are busy outside of TM. That means right now we're not able to accept the challenge. But we've done Scrim Weeks in the past and had a blast. So I hope we can discuss it at a later date when our players came back to TM life again.

Cheers,
Morfius

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: littlelemmon
Login TM²: bademeister_bard
Masculin Taurus

PostPosted: Thu 1 Jun 2017 - 17:48    Post subject: RM vs pgg Reply with quote

Thanks for your response, just contact me if you are active enough for a scrim, maybe after the Summer? We are ready all the Time!

Greez Bard.
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:16    Post subject: RM vs pgg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation