The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
Challenge Nascar Team (CNT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Seperio
RM Friend

Nation TM: France
Login TM: seperio86
Login TM²: seperio86
Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Wed 22 Mar 2017 - 20:40    Post subject: Challenge Nascar Team (CNT) Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The beginning is not far !

Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBpRVpPUJzc

If you wan't to know more about or register your team: http://funracingteam.forumactif.org/t945-enregistrement-registration-phase-1
Seperio
RM Friend

Nation TM: France
Login TM: seperio86
Login TM²: seperio86
Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep)

PostPosted: Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 18:22    Post subject: Challenge Nascar Team (CNT) Reply with quote

BREAKING NEWS:

We have cancelled the event due to lack of teams. Also the CNT and the SNC takes place at the same time.

The project won't be forgot because everything is ready !
It will be pushed back later, I can't tell you when it will takes place, it's just a bit soon for us to know when, but we will remind remind you when we will restart the project Very Happy
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 04:42    Post subject: Challenge Nascar Team (CNT) Reply with quote

Sorry to hear, you had to cancel your event.

Nonetheless, this thread is obsolete and

~closed.

When the event is pushed back, just PM me to reopen this thread or just open a new one.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:20    Post subject: Challenge Nascar Team (CNT)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation