The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
NEW TEAM CAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Pub :: Sharing Space
Previous topic :: Next topic  
R!ky
RM Friend

Nation TM: Italy
Login TM: riky2680
Male Libra

PostPosted: Tue 14 Mar 2017 - 19:18    Post subject: NEW TEAM CAR Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hi all it's R!ky here!

Chevalier, some days ago (on the skype group), has given me the permission to try to design the new team car, and the idea worked very well.

I've done the car, but i will need you to know if you want it or not, so, 
if you want the car:
-tell me that you want it by pm here in the forum
-i will put in that car your nickname and your number
-i wil send it to you by pm in the forum

i am asking you to tell me if you want it or not because it would take a lot of time to me....so the interested members will just ask me to do that when they want, so that i wont do all the cars in  the same moment.

atm, i am doing for sure mine, chev, namy, morfi, piet, ryuko and lars one, cause they seen it on the group and they approved that to me.

that s all, well if you are interested, just write me a pm here and i ll be editing the car with your name and number Very Happy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 20 Mar 2017 - 18:37    Post subject: NEW TEAM CAR Reply with quote

Nice! It should be visible to others now. Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:18    Post subject: NEW TEAM CAR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Pub :: Sharing Space All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation