The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
[War organization] RM vs RFT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 12 Nov 2016 - 23:37    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Yooo guys

I finaly have a response from the RFT's.

For the french, here is the post I wrote on their forum: http://racingfunteam.xooit.fr/t445-RM-vs-FRT.htm#p5538
They suggest a funspeed/Fullspeed war, with 6 maps; in december because they have an internal cup end november

What do you think?
It's time for our new war drivers to show up! Very Happy
Raptor93
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Hungary
Login TM: richardson93
Male

PostPosted: Sun 13 Nov 2016 - 22:42    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

As I already said on skype, I am totally up to it. Although, i have absolutely no idea how the training and preparation of a war goes, since i have never participated in one. And if the really fast guys could show some tricks about how to get faster that would be just perfect.Smile
TJgeek
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: France
Login TM: tjgeek
Login TM²: Tjgeek
Male Leo

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov 2016 - 01:13    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

ready to drive
wocker
Fun Driver

Login TM: wocker
Masculin

PostPosted: Mon 14 Nov 2016 - 22:06    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

Great news, I am available of course if necessary Wink

Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue 15 Nov 2016 - 04:54    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

Raptor93 wrote:
And if the really fast guys could show some tricks about how to get faster that would be just perfect. Smile

Spidie, Morfius, Punisher, Diabolos, Minimier etc are our active war drivers, you'll most probably get a reply from them in the group chat or personally if you're facing problems or want to learn a bit about stuff. I'd also recommend TJgeek(you'll know why if you see him rollin) Wink
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 16 Nov 2016 - 01:10    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

OK many of us are busy until end december so the war will happen next year.

See you on our internal event this saturday 25.11 then
ATOME
RM Friend

Login TM: toneriefamily
Login TM²: rudyt
Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Fri 6 Jan 2017 - 16:49    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

Yep mates Smile
Doodle link below Wink I hope you enjoy yourself fighting against us.
http://doodle.com/poll/krrixhti5uy6n2wy
My serv is available for you too if you want to train Wink (link below)
tmtp://#addfavourite=serveur-rft
 Cya soon
PS : Chevalier je poste sur notre forum comment je vois les choses pour la rencontre tu regarde et tu me dis ce qui te va ou pas Wink
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 03:06    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

Thank you for the answer.

Could you extend the doodle for the whole month of february? We have our war leader who isnt available for the date you chose Wink

Thanks.  Okay
ATOME
RM Friend

Login TM: toneriefamily
Login TM²: rudyt
Masculin Bélier (21mar-19avr)

PostPosted: Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 11:14    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT Reply with quote

Yep,
Doodle has been modified Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:21    Post subject: [War organization] RM vs RFT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation