The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
Nascar event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 21:09    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Valma from frt sent me this today:

http://nec2016.forumprod.com/forum.php?sid=b989f5437838bae18bee7051ea488e36

if someone is interested ....
Fabolous93
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Italy
Login TM: fabolousx
Male

PostPosted: Thu 20 Oct 2016 - 17:55    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

Thank you for notice.

But i don't like so much this tracks
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 21:20    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

Hey, there is more information available now:

-----

This championship is constituted by 3 endurance races, each lasting 6h. It is a competition between teams composed of 3 drivers maximum and 1 replacement.
Be careful : Only 3 pilots can drive has a race and each pilot will have to drive during 2*1h.
Be careful #2 : If a team is composed of 2 pilots, the first pilot will have to play 3h, and the second pilot 3h 

At the end of each 1h sessions, the driving pilots will earn points, which will be cumulated once the 6 sessions are over.
These points will determine the ranking of the team in the general ranking.

The prizes are Coppers, distributed depending on the number of registered teams.

The server where the race takes place will open 30 minutes before the start, so that the pilots can have a 30-minutes warm-up.
A second server will also open 30 minutes before the start : it is a training server for the upcoming pilots, before they enter the race.

Between each 1h-session, there will be a 5-minutes warm-up on server #1, so that the next pilot can take over from his teammate.
Be careful : only registered pilots can access the two servers.

Dates:

first race : 15 january 2017 start 14h 
second race : 22 january 2017 14h
last race :  29 januay 2017  14h

-----

Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible, I would register a RM team.
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 5 Jan 2017 - 22:46    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

Raptor this could be also an event for you.
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 05:19    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

the only foreseeable way for me to be on an single endurance map continuously for 2-3 hrs is when i somehow died on the track and my body is just lying there on track and others are not able to take the body off the track as the race cannot be disturbed.
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 15:12    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

Hehe, we're probably not gonna participate. I have only 1 positive answer so far (Mini). I've played (slightly shorter) endurance races in the past and playing straight for 30 minutes is already very long, not to speak about 1h and that twice on the same day ...
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 9 Jan 2017 - 17:27    Post subject: Nascar event Reply with quote

lol namy ...ok ok I ... so let's close this one then.

Now we can focus on the R&H birthday Event who will begin soon.

And then on the war vs rft in february.

Okay
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:22    Post subject: Nascar event

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation