The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
RM Meeting Revival Party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 14:35    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hey,
the last clan internal happened very long time ago, so why not reviving it?

We could organize a little internal clan war again, like we did at most of our internal events.
Let's choose some maps (nascar and fullspeed), split in 2 groups and race against the other team.

In the last few weeks, we got a bunch of new members and this little internal war
would be a nice occasion to give them a warmth welcome and rise their and our sense of community.

For me as the Fun Leader, it is my duty to make sure every driver feels connected to RM and has a lot of fun with the team.
I'm looking back with pleasure to that events, since they were always really funny and there was something to laugh about everytime.

I hope, many many drivers will participate, see you there,
Piet

EDIT:
So, we've got our two dates!

The first internal event will happen on
1) Friday, 21th October, 21:00 / 9pm CEST!

The second internal event will happen on
2) Friday, 25th November, 21:00 / 9pm CET!

Last edited by Piet on Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 02:54; edited 9 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 18:18    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Okay  gogo boiii
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 10 Oct 2016 - 21:26    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Good idea Piet  Smile

Maybe taking some (6) of our war maps, making a little train session and, in function of the locals, making the two teams for each map so that its equal Smile

...or do you guys have a better idea?
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 12 Oct 2016 - 15:57    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

So, we've got our first date.

9 people said yes, 1 said if need be/maybe, so:

The (first) internal event will going to be on
Friday, 21th October, 21:00 / 9pm CEST.

I will keep the doodle open, maybe we get a second date in November Smile

@cheva: works for me Smile
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 14 Oct 2016 - 17:00    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

So,
the poll's closed, we got our second date, too.

I had the choice between two dates with the same amount of yes votes,
the date I chose has a "maybe"-Vote more from a guy that won't be there on the first event.
So, I picked this option,
exactly 5 weeks later than the first event. So, I think, it won't get too much for participants on both events.

The (second) internal event will going to be on
Friday, 25th November, 21:00 / 9pm CEST.

See you Smile
Fabolous93
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Italy
Login TM: fabolousx
Male

PostPosted: Sat 15 Oct 2016 - 11:09    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

>Go Go, wonderful Smile Stay tuned
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct 2016 - 04:10    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

So, the "first part" internal event just ended,
and I must say I hadn't that much fun in months.

Unfortunately, not all drivers polling for this date were there,
but the people who were there made this a very funny and enjoyable event.

First, we drove on our FunSpeed-Server some competitive maps in two groups,
which wasn't that competitive at all and more just an get-together and
listen to speedys mad girlfriend.

After this, some people went off and only a few stay to play a bit RPG at our Mini RPG Server,
finishing this evening on Aliens Funspeed 90k 3 with some good old, known RM-tracks.

Being the complete event there, I'm glad, that after 6 hours and 18 minutes of vocal Skype-convo,
it's finally over. Not in negative way. Just in an exhausting way and I love this very much.
It's now 4:12am, and yea, couldnt get any better...

This Part 1 event shows how great RM and its member are and what a great time we can have together.
First I was like: meeehh, why I am organizing it, when so less people join it?
But then I was like: yeah, nice round, like the good old times and former events.

But I do take some things I could do better on events like this with for next time...
Morf, for example, left early, having in mind, that he's more the competitive player,
next time, we should take more aspect on the competitive part first and switch to
the just-for-fun-part a little later.
Not only because the competitive drivers will going to be more involveld, but also
that we get more clearly, which member of us are driving well on which map and
on which someone just needs more training.
Last point is important to improve the "overall" skill of RM and to perform better on upcoming wars.

But all in all, it was just an awesome event,
with lots of alcohol and weed, so I count it as a complete success Wink

See you on the 25th of November.
Piet

PS: Thanks to all making things like that possible <3333
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 02:24    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Wow Piet you were in stand to write this text after drinking 4L of Beer 

You're stronger than me Mr. Green

Well at first I was thinking that it would be a flop because not all drivers where present BUT
yes, we called us on skype and it definitely raised up Smile

it was nice to talk with some new members: younes the shy swiss/algerian boy <3, TJGeek who was ill , Rusty and his gay stories Mort de Rire , Fabio and his italian accent , Kevin who was high as fuck ...
and it was great to hear old members again: Lars and his deep voice Rolling Eyes ..., Piet who drink with me, SpidiBitch and his barsi/mouty/paupiette ... girfriend with her hamster voice Mr. Green
and yea, we talked a lot of shit, we drive shit maps, but our good mood was always there Very Happy

NAAAMYYYYY I will send you my grandma's old mechanical alarm clock so you will wake up for our event

As you mentioned it, Morfie was not in the mood I guess to join us ... I can understand it, because there was no competition at all, just spending good times on skype and on Trackmania
So for the next time, yes, like you wrote it, let's organizing it better, with a real training session on different maps, making two teams for each map depending on the locals. But then I wish that all the drivers will participate Wink

Well ... nice event, with many laughs and dirty, naughty stories .. da fun side of RM at its best

See ya soon all ma babiiiiiz Wink

Chev
Fabolous93
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Italy
Login TM: fabolousx
Male

PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 03:06    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Yesterday night was a very good occasion to meet new people of team  Smile . Unfortunately i came on server map very late  Sad , but it was very funny with Chev, Piet, Rusty, Lars  Okay  (not only in tracks, also is good on Skype). One night to be redone . Thanks to the person-people who had-have that good idea. 

See ya soon. 

Fabio 

War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 13:29    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Piet wrote:
Morf, for example, left early, having in mind, that he's more the competitive player,
next time, we should take more aspect on the competitive part first and switch to
the just-for-fun-part a little later.

Chevalier wrote:
As you mentioned it, Morfie was not in the mood I guess to join us ... I can understand it, because there was no competition at all, just spending good times on skype and on Trackmania

Thx for worrying, but in fact I think for an event like that it's better to just drive random maps and have fun. I'm a competitive guy idd, but I left for a different reason: I got a dc while I was afk and I've been sick for the past 1.5 weeks and wasn't in the mood to rejoin.

Sooo, I think Piet did a wonderful job in organizing and there's nothing to critique.  Wink
Fun Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct 2016 - 15:06    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party Reply with quote

Ahh, thx, Morf <3
And get well soon Smile
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:20    Post subject: RM Meeting Revival Party

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation