The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
[WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2
Goto page: <  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 17 Jul 2016 - 23:24    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
WOW what an exciting match had again there!!!

Honestly I never expected this score, as JFF had some very strong new drivers. But you guys did your best. And the result proves it Very Happy

Okay we lost for ONE DAMN POINT again .... but the next time the victory will be our!!! Mr. Green
Thank you JFF for this amazing match!!! It was even more exciting than the first one!

The record of this war will be available soon on Youtube. The link will be posted here in the next days.

THANK YOU GUYS AND KEEP PUSHING!!!! Okay
Pedal2theMetal
RM Friend

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: pedal2themetal
Male

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jul 2016 - 02:23    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2 Reply with quote

Thanks to you too! It was indeed amazing and even more thrilling than our first match, especially the last map Wink

I'm very sorry for you that the points calculation method works the way it does, ie. against you in this case (and the last). I don't think it's fair but there are only two methods to choose from, and the other one is even worse.

I did however go through the endless screenshots JFF MrPeazE delivered, and I'm able to provide the following stats table showing that on top of winning by map count, you also scored more rounds points:

I've added this to the clan war summary on our page, too, and I edited the report to show our respect, which I think is the least we can do.

http://www.jff-clan.com/index.php?site=clanwars_details&cwID=19

Sorry again, and thank you all!

So long, P2tM
Lars
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: xxxlarswixxx
Login TM²: larswi
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat 23 Jul 2016 - 03:41    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2 Reply with quote

I will take revenge 2017 with full 30fps and top motivation!  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Visit poster’s website
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul 2016 - 23:24    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2 Reply with quote

Hahaha Larsi

Thanks for the stats P2TM Smile

See you soon for the next war.

Chev
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:23    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR JFF 31-30] RM vs. JFF 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation