The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
[SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ
Goto page: <  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 31 Jan 2016 - 22:10    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Regarding point system: At the end of the week the best 7 players of each team and on each map build a pack of 14 players and get points from 1 to 14, depending on the local record of the respective map.
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 21:20    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

Hey,

today someone of FaZ complained to me about the behavior of some players of RM. It was mainly about raging and cussing about the maps. So please, if you don't like the map at all, just don't play it and stop the cussing. We agreed on a funspeed/nascar war and now we have to deal with it.  Wink

I also find the constant railing against the maps annoying, lets just play the war and have fun. ^_^
Warrior

Nation TM: Deutschland
Login TM: slipknot_94
Male

PostPosted: Wed 3 Feb 2016 - 21:32    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

I think they mean my behavior  Ok i wont say anything about the maps in chat i will only think about that Wink

But i have to say that the votesystem is pretty bad with 100% with more than 3 people on the server it will never happens that its a restart and some people need more time to drive a good time espacially like when u never drove nascar before. I think when we do the next time a scrimweek at best on our server or with a 50% vote.
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 4 Feb 2016 - 20:02    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

Yes, the vote system is not ideal ... with many players on the server it's almost impossible to get a vote through. But the thing is that those votes make maps skip or replay immediately. If a vote is started with, let say, 30 sec remaining on the map and someone is still driving on pb, he would most certainly get mad when the map is suddenly skipped/replayed. It's hard to find a perfect solution.
Warrior

Nation TM: Deutschland
Login TM: slipknot_94
Male

PostPosted: Thu 4 Feb 2016 - 20:14    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

Yes thats true.. Not everyone can be happy Problem of life
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 4 Feb 2016 - 20:41    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ Reply with quote

I'm happie <3
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 00:25    Post subject: [SCRIM WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR RM: 436-404] RM vs. FaZ

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation