The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 02:29    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hey,

I received following info about a Nascar event:

Hello

Come tell them to be held the 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar. The event will be held on January 10, Sunday at 19:00 GMT. 

3 will tracks, with 35 turns on each of them. The tracks have already been set:

Nascar << Fluff – by Valmara

ESNTT_2012_5_Spitfire – By Vamosdikar

plain.layers_01 – by _-_-link

9000 Coopers will be distributed in prizes, with 3,000 for each track, distributed as follows:

1st Place: 1,500 coopers
2nd Place: 600 coopers
3rd Place: 300 coopers
4th Place: 200 coopers
5th Place: 100 coopers

Best lap during the race: 300 coopers

The times obtained in servers during the days of training and warmup / heating are not counted toward better time award purposes. The server events is open now. As it is a server United, who have a free account will not see, but for those with Trackmania United, the server is in Brazil> Midwest.

For those who have free account, add the server to your favorites, please submit the explorer Trackmania Nations and paste the following address:

I hope you all there. Good luck.

To found the server, just search “vxrt”, the server name is : 

“GRAND PRIX VXRT NASCAR”

I'm most likely going to participate. Hope to see you there.  Wink

Morfius
Fun Leader

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 2 Jan 2016 - 17:29    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar Reply with quote

Nice! Going to put that maps on our Nascar-Server, so we can train for that event Smile
xlot
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Nation/USA
Login TM: you1
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun 3 Jan 2016 - 04:32    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar Reply with quote

too early to me D:
or maybe for the first race, i could be for 2nd and 3rd :p

Visit poster’s website
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 4 Jan 2016 - 21:39    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar Reply with quote

you're receving lotta info but i'm still waiting on those sexy pics of urs ~v~ give it tah meeeeeeeh (~o,o)~
Hallokevin1990
Fun Driver

Nation TM: NL
Login TM: Hallokevin
Male

PostPosted: Tue 5 Jan 2016 - 12:39    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar Reply with quote

i dont think i can drive but i will try to look no monny for a new gpu yet
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:16    Post subject: 1st Grand Prix Velox Nascar

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation