The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!!
Goto page: 1, 2  >

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Roaring Motors Racing Team :: -RM 2nd Anniversary-
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 07:35    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Yooooo all RMs, Very Happy

It has been exactly 1 year now that Chach, Spidie and I created The Roaring Motors Racing Team.

So at the beginning, we where only 3, and i remember, we took some time starting recruiting new drivers. First we where mainly french speaking members but as we wanted, we became more and more international, and now english is the main language of the clan. Smile

Our very first war was against OCD (Old Cool Drivers), a french funspeed clan. And we won this match!!! It was the first time for us to win a war!!! We also won against IRT (International Racing Team) and TML (TrackMania League). But we lost the ScrimWar against DGF (Dragonforce) and also for one point against JFF (JustForFun). Our next war is today versus FRT (FunRacing Team), a team where RM has a common history, as both leaders come from JWRT clan Wink

We are now a team with members from all around the world, with different ages, mainly in the 20's, sometimes younger, sometimes older...
We had great members wo joined us Smile , good drivers who leaved us Sad ... or who finally came back! Very Happy ;
We have members who share their ideas to improve the team, members who give us the possibility to become better and better!
And I am sure that in the future we will still get better

There where also some critical periods where RM was totally inactive, and we had sometimes the feeling it was over, but we always surpassed these gaps. Okay

I must honestly say, I have never expected RM would be this amazing clan it is now! We are competitive, and, personally I have real fun online, spending good times with you all!

Trackmania is a wonderfull game where we have the possibility to play all together, and I hope this will be the case for the coming next year lalala

Thank you all for being part of the clan, thank you to my co-leaders, to my war and fun leader, to our active members, to our more reserved members
See you soon, bitches

Chevalier, RM Leader lalala

Long live The Roaring Motors!!!

Yoooo les RM!

Cela fait un an jour pour jour que Chach, Spidie et moi avions créé la Roaring Motors!    

Au début, nous étions que nous trois, et je me souviens bien, nous avions du mal, et on avait mis du temps avant de commencer les recrutement. Au début, nous étions principalement francophones, mais rapidement, on est devenus de plus en plus international, et maintenant l'anglais est la langue principale Smile

Notre tout premier match était contre les OCD, une team FS française, et nous avions gagnés!!! Ce fut la première fois que nous gagnons une war!!! On a aussi remporté la victoire contre IRT et TML. Mais nous avons perdus la ScrimWar contre les DGF et un match contre les JFF, pour seulement un point! Notre prochain match est aujourd'hui même contre les FRT, une team qui partage avec RM un passé commun, étant donné que les deux leaders respectifs faisaient partie de la JWRT. Wink

Nous sommes maintenant une team avec des membres venant du monde entier, avec des âges différents, pour la plupart la vingtaine, parfois plus, parfois moins... Smile
Nous avions eu de chouettes joueurs qui sont venus Smile , de bons pilotes qui nous ont malheureusement quittés Sad ... ou d'autres qui sont finalement revenus! Very Happy
Nous avons des membres qui partagent leur idées afin d'améliorer le fonctionnement de la team, des membres qui nous font devenir encore meilleurs!
Et je suis certain qu'on va encore s'améliorer dans le futur!

Il y a aussi eu des périodes plus critiques, ou RM était complètement inactive, et on avait l'impression que c'était la fin, mais nous avons pu surpasser ces moment noirs! Okay

Je dois avouer honnêtement que j'avais jamais imaginé que RM serait devenu cette team fantastique qu'elle est maintenant! Nous sommes compétitifs, sans pour autant oublier le coté fun. Personnellement je m'amuse vraiment bien en ligne, et je passe de très bons moments avec vous tous!

Trackmania est un merveilleux jeu ou on a la possibilité de s'éclater ensemble, quelle que soit notre pays, nos âges, nos visions ... ne compte que l'amusement!
Et je suis certain que cela va encore durer l'année prochaine lalala

Je remercie tout ceux qui ont intégré la team, je dis merci à mes co-leaders, mon war et mon fun leader, aux membres actifs, ainsi qu'aux membres plus discrets
A bientôt, petites gourgandines

Chevalier, Leader RM lalala

Last edited by Chevalier on Mon 3 Oct 2016 - 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Visit poster’s website
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 09:19    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

I'm the one who came back! wuhahaha \m/Remember driving with chach n u and joined jwrt in the next hour. I couldn't drive good before, I have improved a lot over past few months actually(learning sd was on of the coolest thing). Cheva still is a nub so fuck you cheva Very Happy 
One of my fav place to hang out was skype convo(it still is). At first people were too shy to talk, i see speedy(i fokin don't remember this bastard, just after certain time period he became one of coolest frenchies), flex(muh luvvvvv <3), skem(.....) & diabolos(fuck you asshole) talking more often, so well kinda cool. Diabolos used to talk to me good, now he'z just 'stfu namy' :'( .... a mean faggot he'z become. Brat eraaaaaaaaaa! stupid kid..... fuck you too. Possibly my top benefactor on tm would be morfy boy <3 always there to help me out He still rekt's me in 1v1 so fuck you morf :P. Piet used to be more active :| sad he'z not able to.... We have many more new members but they are just shy MAWFAKAAAS ryt now.... well they'll hit puberty and grow balls to talk soon i suppose. Those intra wars we used have were so cool compared to the wars we ever had till now for me. We have these wars more often but skype convo calls gettin less dunno why. 

All in all, Good that i retured to this team and not TA. Feel at ease here(i feel at ease everwhere so wth)  Mort de Rire  There'z slow, xlot and awesome who actively participate from time to time too, they're pretty cool in person too . Chaahahahaahchchch you premature brat fuck you be more active midget :P

Lub u all <3
Namy, yep Dat Namy
Lars
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: xxxlarswixxx
Login TM²: larswi
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 12:05    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Happy Birthday RM! Smile Thx for the great time, for the fun, for the nice personality in RM! Smile I'm very proud to be a member from your clan David!

So.. okay I'm inactive.. sorry for that.. but you knows my reasons.. lags.. not many time.. etc.. Smile I will sometimes come back.. maybe not in TMU.. but to 100% in TM Turbo! Smile

And now.. Cheers RM! For the next year! Forever RM <3!

Best wishes, Lars Smile

P.S: I must confess, I got goose bumps (Gänsehaut) as I read your text David. I don't know why, but I got it. Very Happy

Visit poster’s website
Skemmer
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Netherlands
Login TM: riddiz
Male Gemini

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 12:31    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Namy fuck you with that (.....) behind my name Evil or Very Mad
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 14:16    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Dat indian bitch... insults nearly everyone in his post except me. Take that, bitches, Namy loves me Very Happy
I promise, I'll be more active again. Have just too many awesome games on my PC Very Happy

Yeah. Needless to say, I'm very proud being a member of this "Sauhaufen" (translation: bunch of [useless] layabouts [or slobs]".
So, my anniversary in this clan will be on 24th of December, I became a full member on that day - not expecting how much fun I'll have the next months (that's why the day is called "Heiligabend" here in Germany, translated Christmas Eve, literally translated holy evening... so it was a holy evening as I joined RM, muharr.)
Just kidding, ofc.
But yeah

Happy Birthday, RM, see you on the road Very Happy
diabolos17
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: Switzerland
Login TM: diabolos17
Male

PostPosted: Sun 4 Oct 2015 - 17:30    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Happy Birthday RM!!!

First of all, I'm also very  happy to be in a clan how we are and all members are really friendly and nice people  (except myself) Very Happy

For me it was everything kinda new because I never was in a real clan, I also never wanted to be in a clan even if people asked me to join. But now I'm very that a little indian bitch called NAMY asked me to join.( I still dont know why I joined maybe the indian aura)

I never expected that it would be that funny and just the RM community is really awesome. Very Happy I will give everything wherever I can and please dont take it that serious when I rage. I know that I'm mean kinda fast but you have to know I love you all Very Happy

And im sorry that I wasnt that nice to you namy I hope you can forgive me Sad

LETS GO RM!!!! 
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 5 Oct 2015 - 00:16    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Ohhh, so much love. <3 Happy birthday RM! <3

I'm also very happy to be part of all you awesome people. It's always a big pleasure to spend time with you training, hunting for times, driving wars or hanging around on skype.

Special thanks to

- our great leader team Cheva, Chach and Speedy.
- our beloved indian Namy, who always brings life to places he appears. Also I can count on him 100% if it comes to wars, he's always there, replying fast, spending time for training and showing effort. <3
- our dear german Piet, who has a great sense of humor and always shows support whenever he can.
- Diabolos, who was a very lucky recruitment for RM as he's a beast on the road. And same as Namy one can count on him for 100% when it comes to wars.
- and ofc all other awesome active RMs I met like Flex, Skemmer, Shyniix, Era, Captain Slow, xlot, CrazyNorth, Simon.

I hope I didn't forget anyone and if I did: You're awesome too!
Warrior

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 5 Oct 2015 - 02:16    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

rofl skem <3 it's just that i write wot i know about people, haven't been able to talk to you much(may b due to linguistic problems and our driving styles?). I have such an amazing time spending hours to end sometimes with you guys that i go overboard and, so well consequences i have to face Very Happy 

dat diabo <3 cutting onions :'( i'm neva serious boy(out of question when i keep swearing for no reason xD), nothing to forgive. Ah wait! Piet does appear during wars to support us <3 You're indeed a gud hitler descendant boy <3

morf sharing his pic was one of the crazy moments(neva expected him to share, given how uptight he is wid his social security on internet) Hats off for our speedy asshole pull that stunt off Very Happy I just go blah blah blah all the time, shows how much i am indeed attracted to talk to pretty much everyone on RM. Our unity today just shows how strong we are, undoubtedly an easy win. 

Off topic : Something i believe which is bad for us IRL is scrim wars. They are too time consuming, especially for moderate players coz we have to train for hours on end to catch up to others. Speedy and morf had to shoulder everything which wasn't a pretty thing to see tbh. We need to have fun not create problems in our RL coz of prioritizing things we believe we should hold on to(in DGF war i mean, especially my observation on speedy and myself). Morf.... i don't know how dat austrian manages things.... he's a fokin consistent and punctual monster in RL too i suppose ==" Still don't know much about this austrian but I think i'll let it be this way coz he'z comfortable like how it is atm Very Happy

Indeed as morf says, he'z awesome. He was always cool, remember competing with him on jff servers and asking him to join us after a few days Very Happy He initially denied saying i don't want to join any clan... but i asked him again on some other day and he readily accepted... I dunno why too Very Happy

@morf - You forgot awesome Very Happy and you call'd him awesome anyways so well wth Very Happy

Speeeeeedyyyyhh, no la februaaaaaareeeeeyyyy! someone i'm really fond of and would like to meet and hang out with(like if eva possibal Very Happy). He'z an idiot but well, i'm not much of a bright boy too i suppose. 

Cheva is cool to talk to on skype imo. he'z surely one of the coolest amiable person. Piet is no less on  skype talk! Very Happy Thoose fucking burps.... fuck you two white monkeys :P I still hav nightmares imagining those shitty burps  
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 5 Oct 2015 - 13:00    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Thank you for this victory yesterday guys, you were awesome (except Namy on Flashpoint  Mort de Rire )

Now I think we need a little break, and just hanging around on TM until end October, where we could make an internal event for Halloween .... Smile
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 5 Oct 2015 - 13:31    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

fuck you cheva :P had some really amazing first cp crashes on three rounds and respwan'd by mistake on one other round... -_- either way fuck you :P
Skemmer
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Netherlands
Login TM: riddiz
Male Gemini

PostPosted: Mon 5 Oct 2015 - 16:02    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Nami wrote:
rofl skem <3 it's just that i write wot i know about people, haven't been able to talk to you much(may b due to linguistic problems and our driving styles?). I have such an amazing time spending hours to end sometimes with you guys that i go overboard and, so well consequences i have to face Very Happy  

Haha namy it was just a joke <3  Very Happy Very Happy   
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Nation/USA
Login TM: you1
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed 7 Oct 2015 - 03:02    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Im so glad to be part of our team, i must say that... im playing TM since 2009 and now(last month) im really enjoying play TM, Im so happy for meet u guys, i hope much wars/share time Very Happy, God bless u all guys I S2 All... Specially Morf... he's the fastest on the team <3 

Visit poster’s website
MaunaKea
RM Friend

Nation TM: France
Login TM: maunakea
Male

PostPosted: Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 16:19    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

- Qui mange une noix de coco, fait confiance à son anus !
Pedal2theMetal
RM Friend

Login TM: pedal2themetal
Male

PostPosted: Tue 13 Oct 2015 - 18:18    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Sorry for being late to the party but we've been busy getting our stuff re-organized. Anyway, it's a nice story and interesting history (sorry we put a scratch on that Wink), and JFF wishes you happy birthday and all the best for the future. Keep on roaring! Wink
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Wed 14 Oct 2015 - 00:27    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!! Reply with quote

Thank you, Pedal2theMetal, for these warm words, we really appreciate that.
RM also wishes you the best for the future, and I'm pretty sure, JFF will get over these little problems. Smile
Keep on "just-for-funning" Wink =)
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:20    Post subject: 1st Anniversary - Thank you all!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: The Roaring Motors Racing Team :: -RM 2nd Anniversary- All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation