The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
[WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 13:33    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hey everyone,

there is the possibility to drive a war vs. DGF on August 26 (Wednesday). About 3-4 Maps per Team, 4vs4.

It's on very short notice ... what do you think about it?
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 17:05    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Hi again!

Update: DGF didn't propose an usual war but instead a scrim week. I'll explain it quickly:

- Every team hands in 5 maps (3 funspeed, 2 nascar), so 10 maps in total
- The maps are uploaded to a server that is available for both teams
- Both teams have 1 week time to set fast times on those 10 tracks
- At the end of the week the locals of each track determine the total points: Loc 1 = 10 points, Loc 2 = 9 points, ..., Loc 10 = 1 point. The 5 best players of each team count on every track.
- All points are added and the team with the most points in total wins the Scrim week

Let me know if you're in. It should start soon (possibly already this week) and lasts for exactly 1 week.

Last edited by Morfius on Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 17:17; edited 1 time in total
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 17:16    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

This is definitely awesome! Quite different to our regular war styles so why not. If not a war, it sure could result into an awesome hunting competition. 

Gryt thinking morf! gogo all! lets do this!!! \o/
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 17 Aug 2015 - 17:30    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

I'm definitely IN , ...even if my contribution would not be that useful  Mort de Rire
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 00:26    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Who else is hot for this war??? We need at least 5 players!
WHO IS IN???
xlot
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Nation/USA
Login TM: you1
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 05:17    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

I could participate maybe Very Happy(i'll be in my house resting from the surgery, but enable to play)

Visit poster’s website
SpeedyStorm
Co-Leader
Co-Leader

Nation TM: France
Login TM: julien602
Login TM²: julien602
Male Aries

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 07:04    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Totaly in   Moreover i'm almost free all the next week 

Visit poster’s website
Skemmer
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Netherlands
Login TM: riddiz
Male Gemini

PostPosted: Tue 18 Aug 2015 - 11:24    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

I'M IN OFCOURSE. 

We gonna hunt them down
War Leader
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu 20 Aug 2015 - 18:43    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Guys, it has started! There is time till Thursday, August 27, 20.00 CEST to set fast locals on our train server. With tmtp://#addfavourite=RM_server1 you can add the server to your favourites.

Gogo, let the hunt begin!!!

PS: I mentioned the rules for the match in one of the postings above. :P
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 12:54    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Hi!

The Scrim Week is over and the final result is 311 - 239 for DGF.

RM's contributions:

Speedy: 79
Morfius: 71
Chachy: 34
Diabolos: 26
Shyniix: 18
Skemmer: 6
dat indian bitch <3: 4
RazedByGod: 1

Furthermore also Chevalier, xLot and Captain Slow attended which makes it 11 players of RM attending in total.

Thanks to DGF for this event and also thanks to everyone of RM who spent time on our trainserver to hunt for the best possible times. It was a lot of fun for me, I hope for everyone else too.

Cya soon,
Morfius
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 17:07    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

I want to say that you did your best trying to fight them. For me it was great to see all of you, also our new italian Awesome (Adil), our belgian RazedbyGod and dat french Romano

It's a shame that Era, CaptianSlow and Flex were on Holidays, and .... I really regret dat Lars could not be with us because of his laptop problems.
I had fun racing with you all !!! lalala

Thank you RMs!!!
xlot
Fun Driver

Nation TM: Nation/USA
Login TM: you1
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 18:35    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

I could go faster but sry guys, race with a lil pain teasing 24/7 , i hope contribute for the next wars :"D 

Visit poster’s website
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 28 Aug 2015 - 20:32    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF Reply with quote

Ah, yeah sorry, I forgot Awesome. I just listed all the players from the spreadsheet we received from DGF. Thanks also to Awesome and Flex who I think also played a bit after he came back from holidays. Wink

PostPosted: Today at 04:22    Post subject: [WAR FINISHED - VICTORY FOR DGF] RM vs. DGF

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation