The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
[WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp)
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
FenrirXVII
RM Friend

Nation TM: Hungary
Login TM: alex_mester2
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 11:37    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello Roaring Motors!
One of your members (i think it was Nami) talked with one of my teammate (tHUNder), about a fun war, its ok for us.
What were we thinking? A simple 5v5 on 4-4 maps, the date will be July 11 or 18, what is best for you.
Let me know if its good, and make this war happen Wink

http://doodle.com/zag8ye4drgkdpunuhffevzfw/admin#table

saturday july 25...why not.

What about Skemmer, Monak, Diabolos, Shyniix? You are all fast drivers, we need you!!!
Visit poster’s website
Namy
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: India
Login TM: sunil146
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 12:29    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hey fenrir thanks for accepting the challenge.
Any of these above two days should be fine. I'm thinking 11th would work just fine. I'll request you to wait for the admins/leader for the final go.
As for the maps, we'll surely finalize 4 maps in the next two days.
I'm thinking of tech,funspeed,fullspeed,nascar. Lol maps were a no from my team mates, sorry.

Regards,
Namy
Chach
Inactive

Nation TM: USA, FRA
Login TM: praga318487788
Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 12:57    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Yep, A Fun/Full/tech/Nascar war should be interesting Smile

We're going to make a "doodle" to know if everybody will be there in the 2 dates you proposed.
We will let you know soon Okay
5vs5 or even 6vs6 could be interesting, as you want  Very Happy
MaunaKea
RM Friend

Nation TM: France
Login TM: maunakea
Male

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 18:57    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Welcome in the forum Fenrir !
FINALLY A WAR !!!!

- Qui mange une noix de coco, fait confiance à son anus !
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 26 Jun 2015 - 19:28    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hi, Fenrir!

On what kind of maps do you want to race? We are mainly Fullspeed and Funspeed. We also can race on Nascar ... and a lttle bit tech .... no dirt or lol xD

5 vs. 5. OK
4 maps per clan. OK

When? well , normally we are going to plan a war against FRT on mid july, so, maybe it will be for end of july/beginning of august...? Is this okay for you?
FenrirXVII
RM Friend

Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 18:31    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Chevalier wrote:

Hi, Fenrir!

On what kind of maps do you want to race? We are mainly Fullspeed and Funspeed. We also can race on Nascar ... and a lttle bit tech .... no dirt or lol xD

5 vs. 5. OK
4 maps per clan. OK

When? well , normally we are going to plan a war against FRT on mid july, so, maybe it will be for end of july/beginning of august...? Is this okay for you?

Hi Chevalier

Well, we mainly race on lol, but for War we race on Tech, SpeedTech, the date for us is only 11 and 18 in July, so, maybe in the beginning of august, i talk to the team, maybe aug. 1 or 8.
Visit poster’s website
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 20:34    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

is it okay for you if me make a Tech and FS or Tech and Nascar war?

Because we are not that good on tech ...
FenrirXVII
RM Friend

Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 21:24    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Nascar not really, Tech and FS will be good, i think, 4 tech from us, and 4 fs from you will be good, we just need to fix the date Smile
Visit poster’s website
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 21:36    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

OK for a tech-FS war Smile

So, I think we will chose 2 Funspeed and 2 Fullspeed maps if it is okay for you Wink
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 22:11    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hey FenrirXVII! Smile

To make it a bit more fair it is probably a better idea if every team chooses 2 Tech maps and 2 FS maps.

Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 22:18    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Camus wrote:

Hey FenrirXVII! Smile

To make it a bit more fair it is probably a better idea if every team chooses 2 Tech maps and 2 FS maps.
Yeah, its ok, just one more thing, the fs possibly max. 45 sec, longer is a pain
Visit poster’s website
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 27 Jun 2015 - 22:22    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

okay.
Morfius
War Leader
War Leader

Nation TM: Austria
Login TM: morfius91
Login TM²: morfius91
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:57    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hi Fenrir,

is it generally also possible to do a war on a Sunday or is only Saturday possible for your team?
Leader

Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 01:13    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hi Fenrir,

Our previous war is cancelled, Here is the doodle to fix a date:

http://doodle.com/zag8ye4drgkdpunuhffevzfw/admin#table

Seems like sunday 26 july is the best one for us.

What about you? Smile
FenrirXVII
RM Friend

Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Sun 5 Jul 2015 - 13:58    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp) Reply with quote

Hi,
Sunday is almost impossible, but july 25 i think will be ok, i ask the team about it
Visit poster’s website
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:19    Post subject: [WAR CANCELED] RM vs MyPeople (Mp)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: → FIGHT US! ← :: War Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation