The Roaring Motors - International Trackmania Forever Team
The Roaring Motors Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Welcome 
Welcome Guest to The Roaring Motors Forum! 
RM Event 2.0
Goto page: 1, 2  >

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Chach
Inactive

Nation TM: USA, FRA
Login TM: praga318487788
Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 00:16    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
HEEYYOOOHH RM Members!!! 

As our last attempt failed... Here's a safer and newer version of the RM Meeting...
Hope this won't be a failure again^^ It has no reason to be, you're all serious and you're RMs

So... Here's the classic "Doodle"... Fill it out, so that we can check out which day will the event be!!
--> http://doodle.com/ucb2xnt8myatm4k8
THE DAY with the most people online will be the day for our meeting! We don't care about the hour... You can come whenever you want from 20h30 to 00h00 (UTC+1)
For example, whenever the event will be, I'll be able to connect only at 23:00...
But it's better of course if you take your whole evening to play with us Very Happy

What will this event feature?
- The server will be set in Team Mode by our lovely and "vacationly" David/Chevalier Mort de Rire
(I'll update this post to know if the event will take place on the Train or MixMap server as I didn't get any answers from David atm... You can tell me your opinion^^)
- The server will features the maps for the IRT wars... ONLY (do not forget the goal is to have fun, but also to train for the coming war Okay )
- You can bring whatever you want , bananas to throw on the track  , guns to kil war l  Speedy who's going to finish 1st all the time (unless Morfius, Lars and a few others are here xD ) war , also bring girls beers,  for the adults only Crying or Very sad and also humor (If you got this weird ability in your life^^), and secret boosts if your bag is big enough )
- Do not forget to turn Skype on during the event, so that we could speak with each other

That's it! We're now waiting for you!!!! + invite anyone you want to join us, the most we are, the crazier it will be

+ Do not forget your TM Skills... You could need it frt

(As Chachy is lazy tonight, ask for French version of this text only if you need it But beware, if you ask it while I'm still lazy... you could be ban as David isn't there anymore atm ) Well... That's maybe too much... and kitsch Twisted Evil

See you soon 'mates
Lustrax
RM Friend

Nation TM: France
Login TM: sacha.g
Male Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 08:53    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Yeah the dictator is here :O Very Happy
Huum, Speedy, Lars, Morfius ... I WILL finish FIRST :p
Btw, pretty nice post ,good job Very Happy
I actually fill the doodle Wink

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 13:32    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Mort de Rire Mort de Rire Chachy-Jong-Un

lol (winner) xDD
Lars
Warrior
Warrior

Nation TM: Germany
Login TM: xxxlarswixxx
Login TM²: larswi
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu 26 Mar 2015 - 18:35    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

sexy :3

Visit poster’s website
Chevalier
Leader
Leader

Nation TM: Luxembourg
Login TM: chevalier_xiv
Login TM²: chevalier
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 16:23    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Go fill out the doodle!!!

Remplissez le doodle!!!

Wink
Dahu
RM Friend

Nation TM: Belgique
Login TM: dahucapra
Male Gemini

PostPosted: Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 18:09    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Moi on verra d ici la... dispo or not dispo, that's the question!

Chach
Inactive

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri 27 Mar 2015 - 20:34    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Remplis quand même Dahu aux horaires où situ étais dispo tu viendrais  Okay
Piet
Fun Leader
Fun Leader

Login TM: oke_hsv87
Login TM²: piet.lu
Male Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 00:13    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

if it's going to happen then, when I am able to join, I'll be there.
Chach
Inactive

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 13:18    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Tonight will be the doodle checked (the school wi-fi doesn't allow me to open this website  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad   )... If enough drivers, then a date will be fixe set!!!  Okay
Chach
Inactive

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 08:23    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Ok, didn't get my computer yesterday... Haven't been able to check the doodle out... And still at school now... Can't check because of the wi-fi restriction... Clearly sucks btw...

Hmmm, will be check today...

IRT war in 17 days... We need to train, don't forget Very Happy Unless we want to be kiked in the ass... That would suck^^ And we don't want^^ We're RM
Chach
Inactive

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 21:53    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

TAKE NOTES ALL

RM EVENT ON FRIDAY 10TH APRIL!!

STARTS at 9:30 PM UTC+1 OR 3:30PM (USA East Coast)
FINISHES WHEN YOU WANT
MaunaKea
RM Friend

Login TM: maunakea
Male

PostPosted: Tue 31 Mar 2015 - 22:11    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

LET'S GOOOO !!! 

- Qui mange une noix de coco, fait confiance à son anus !
Lustrax
RM Friend

Login TM: sacha.g
Male Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 00:03    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

Yeaaah it ROOOCKS Very Happy
Warrior

Login TM: xxxlarswixxx
Login TM²: larswi
Male Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 12:29    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

nice

Visit poster’s website
Chach
Inactive

Male Scorpio

PostPosted: Wed 1 Apr 2015 - 14:21    Post subject: RM Event 2.0 Reply with quote

+ Forgot to mention : will take place on the RM TRAIN SERVER

For password, ask me per PM or Skype Wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 04:18    Post subject: RM Event 2.0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Roaring Motors Forum Index :: 3,2,1 ... GO! :: External & Internal Events :: Event Archive All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Index | Free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation